A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

50th birthday celebrations.

Hi everyone,

Just a quick posting tonight as I feel shattered, it's a very busy time at work and I also have loads of cards to make this month for family and friends.

The cards are both 50th birthday cards for twin sisters.  The one lady is a work colleague and she asked me to make a card to give to her sister, which is the pink and black one.  The creams and browns 'shabby chic' look is the one I made for her birthday.  Haven't time to explain everything tonight but will do so in my next posting

Bye for now, thanks for taking a peek...


3 comments:

  1. Two fab cards Dee!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Denise - love them both. Sounds as if you have been very busy indeed - hope you manage to have an enjoyable week (and don't work too hard)! Thanks for becoming a follower.
    x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete