A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Friday 3 June 2011

blue swirly flowers and a butterfly

Hi everyone,
Where have all you crafty bloggers gone the past 3-4 weeks, it seems very quiet on the blogging front....
Please please can some kind hearted crafter add to my following list, I seem to have been stuck on 44 for ages now.....
Just a quick posting as I have managed to finish work a little bit earlier today than usual.  Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather this week!!

The card I'm posting I made a couple of weeks ago and haven't yet decided who it will be for.  It's mainly using paper from my stash, along with Marianne dies, ribbon, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a MS punch.  Hope you like it.  See you all soon Dee xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card!!!! Love the colors and the flowers are super!!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed. Love all the flowers.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete