A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

Ruby Wedding Card, Birthday Card & Fathers Day card for Hubby...

Hi Everyone, Well it's Wimbledon week and I hope the weather bucks up next week for them.  Nail biting times watching Murray's matches so far, I do so hope he plays better in his future matches...

We're off to my Uncle's 85th Birthday celebrations tomorrow so I thought I would do a quick posting today.  Three cards totally different.  My Brother In Law's birthday card seemed appropriate as they have just returned from their first cruise holiday, and his nickname is 'Hagar' so the viking theme seemed appropriate.  The 40th Anniversary card is an idea I have nicked from Eileen G she has made several around this theme using the x-cut dies, and I totally agree with her that they make lovely special birthday cards.  The third offering is a father's day card I made my husband as we had recently been visiting London.
Be back soon with  more offerings.  Have a great weekend.  Dee xxx
Brother In Law's Birthday Card - Viking theme



Ruby 40th Wedding Anniversary

40th Wedding - Inside is decorated the same

Clarity stamps Monotone London


London Fathers Day


No comments:

Post a Comment