A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Sunday 24 July 2011

An Assortment of Cards

Evening everyone,  hope you've all been enjoying the good weather this weekend. I've got crafters block at the moment, since coming back from hols, I can't seem to get my brain working, so whilst I finish iff a couple of cards I have on the go at the moment,  I've posted a small selection of cards I made last year but never posted just to keep the juices flowing, so to speak...  Here goes then, dive in .....




Be back soon, Dee xxx

3 comments:

  1. I know wot you mean about the crafters block !! I seem to be tidying and sorting rather than getting on with things .... Good designs here Dee.... really like the birthday girl one and the racing car is right up my street !

    I will be sending you a small gift early next week .... watch out for it Tue/Wed!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Dee, thanks for popping over! sorry running late! my "end of weeks" seems to be very busy would be better if on Monday or weekend for me.. not worry better late than never, thanks for sharing cards, some crackers there!.. and also know what you mean by creative block too love it so much interesting happening! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, I always get my best ideas when im trying not to make cards, Mary x

    ReplyDelete