A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Thursday 29 September 2011

Paradise birds

Hi everyone,  life seems a bit hectic at the moment, so I just thought I would post a quick card that I made last year for a friend's husbands birthday, but never posted.  It's monochromatic using Kanban die cuts and cardstock.  I've also used some mirri board from my stash.  I must try and find the time to start my christmas cards, otherwise I'll be on the last lap again. See you all soon. Dee xxx


'

No comments:

Post a Comment