A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Saturday 22 October 2011

Vintage birthday cards

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while trying to catch up with birthday cards through to December so that I can concentrate on getting started with christmas.  Here are a couple of birthday cards vintage fashion that I really enjoyed making.  The first card I made for my sister in law's birthday and the second was my nephew's birthday which is today.  Both are decorated inside in a similar design to the front. I've listed below items used to make them in case any bloggers like the style.  Hope you like them.
Be back soon with a couple more, and hopefully the promised gnome card for Eileen G..... all for now.  Dee xxx



HOTP papers
La Blanche Stamp
Grand Calibur Plain & Scalloped Oval SB dies
Distress inks
MC flower button die
Cuttlebug corner die
twine
button
SB labels tag die
lace ribbon
coloured card stock from stash


HOTP paper stack
plain cardstock from stash
SB label dies 8, 16 & 21
map of Uk downloaded from net and aged using TH distress inks
Clarity minature stamps
creative expressions bike stamp
metal cogs
SB Edgability
sepia & glossy accents
sentiments using pc



2 comments:

  1. Ahh now ..... these are classic and classy ... I love the Vintage look and if the design is right and yours is superb,then they are unbeatable! I have never seen vintage in the shops that look as good as those that we card makers make!

    Good job here Dee ..... now where's me Gnome card!!lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely compliments Eileen, I do love the vintage look to cards. I am going to have to fetch the card from my son's I think, as he has forgotten it twice now..... typical younger generation hey....

    ReplyDelete