A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Thursday 22 December 2011

A few More Christmas Cards

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all ready for christmas.  We've had a busy week trying to catch up with christmas shopping, trimming the house etc., but finally we've got there.  The decorating is finally finished, the new carpet is laid and it's looking quite nice now.  I just need to put the finishing touches to it after christmas, such as new lights, mirror and pictures.  I've been at work all week and finish tomorrow lunchtime (hopefully), so hubby has been left with finishing off everything and housework.....

I'm just posting a small selection of cards that I've made for family, as everyone else this year I'm embarrased to say has been given a bought card, something I haven't done since starting card making 4 years ago.  Still needs must this year.  I shall have to make the effort to start earlier next year.. (bet you I don't).....lol....

Anyway, the cards I made for hubby, son and granddaughter are amongst the bunch. 

I hope you all have a fantastic christmas and a very happy and healthy new year, and would like to thank everyone whose visited my blog during 2011 and the support you've shown me as a new blogger.

See you all in 2012.  Luv Dee xxx



Abigail - Our Granddaughters card





Hubby's christmas card - He loves pengiuns....

3 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy, gorgeous cards. Happy Christmas Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Dee ...always like something a bit different xx The Penguin is my fav and I adore the smell of new carpets!!!!

    Have a good Christmas and thanks for your support my crafty mate ! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection of wonderful cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete