A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Thursday 5 July 2012

Indigo Blu

Hi crafty mates,

Just another quick post tonight, this card was made a few weeks ago for one of my niece's birthday.  I bought this stamp a while ago but as with a lot of other purchases, filed it away in my stash and forgot about it until recently. I've only used it this once, 'must try harder' to make more time to do more stamping and colouring... sounds like a school report doesn't it .....  Any how it was  pretty straightforward to make so I'll let the card do the talking.  Thanks for looking tonight... Hugz Dee x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dee, fabulous image. Love it!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee what a lovely card and image had a nosey around your blog some great work !!! thank you for your visit and comment on my blog much appriceated must get back to posting soon life has been so hectic lately take care Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment! I love Indigo Blu! Your card is gorgeous! I love this stamp. I have just become your most follower on your blog!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh that's fantastic. I love this x

    ReplyDelete