A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Chloes stamps - christmas card

Morning everyone, today's post is a christmas card DL size, it ended up completely different how it started out, and is a little 'busy' but I was happy with the end results. I've used:
Chloe stamp
WOW embossing powders
Ribbon bought at the NEC
Paper from stash (sorry can't remember who's)
SB holly die
Cuttlebug tree die


Hopy you like, what do you think? See you soon - Dee x



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done Dee. What an awesome stamp. Great job coloring. If I don't stop back by before the 25th, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete