A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

Botanical flower birthday card

I'm back again with another birthday card, I hve so many family & friends birthdays coming up in the next few weeks, i'ts a busy time. I'm back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off due to very high blood pressure, so back to normal, not enough time to work and play...
I had such fun with my spray paints and distress inks this is another card but totally different colours to the bright circle card.
I wanted it to be flowers and leaves but the colours came out better than anticipated giving it a botanical feel, I'm really pleased with it. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do justice to the vibrant colours used. The A5 card is made up with:-

Dylusion sprays
Distress inks
Ali Reeves masks
SB flowers dies
Sheena Douglas sentiment stamp

Be back soon with more offerings.

Thanks to you all for such lovely comments left and showing your support they are much appreciated.

Dee x





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dee love the colours and what a lovely layout
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty...I have never used the sprays etc...but love the look. I have bought 7 sprays now so I had better get cracking on trying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mo, I must admit I have to be in the right mood to mess about with sprays and dies, but once I get going I totally enjoy myself trying out different things and just playing, although my bin does tend to get quite full along the way when things don't work out how I expected, but that's part of the fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dee, this is gorgeous! Love the colours..I have to be in the mood to mess about with sprays too :) Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty Dee .. fabulous colours .. just my sort of stuff!!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete