A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

Birthday Girl Stamp (Please help locate it)

Hi to you all this snowy monday evening.  No posting of my own tonight, just some help from you all...

I'm looking to all crafty friends out there to give me a helping hand.  I have been asked to make 2 - 40th birthday cards for my boss's daughter and niece.  They are very young 40's so she wants something modern.  I have come across a card that was made by a crafty blogger but I'm afraid I don't know who.  I am trying to discover whose stamp or 'digi stamp' it is so that I can create a card as I think it would be ideal for one 40th card.  This is the card below, does it ring a bell with anyone.

Please note that I am not posting this card as my own, I am only showing it for the stamp.

Can anyone out there be of help please.  I need to locate who sells this stamp pretty quick....


Hope to hear from someone with some good news.

Be back soon with a posting of my own. Hugs Dee x

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Dee, I don' know. .... But I will get back to you if I find out xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee!
    The stamp is a digital stamp from Sassy Studio Designs. Here is the link to the page where you can find it---
    http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/Sexy%20Lady
    I've also sent you an email with the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like kelly got here before me

    Sassy Design Studio.

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This word stamp goes well with it :)
    http://www.stampingallday.co.uk/stampingalldayshopfront/prod_823168-One-Martini-two-Martini-stamp.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dee and yes, you are my 100th follower...thank you. I'm glad you found me, so I could find you! Happy crafting and hope to see you soon....oh, almost forgot, your card is very sweet....and I know Amanda will love it!

    ReplyDelete