A great welcome to everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog, and hope you will return. I started off scrapbooking, but making cards soon overtook and I really enjoy seeing the end results. I enjoy blog hopping to see the wonderful creations from other crafters, there really are some talented, friendly people out there.


My Crafty Followers

Friday 6 September 2013

Birthday cards x 2

Hi everyone,
We've just got back from a short break, we've had a lovely week weather wise, but it has gone very cold today. We visited Highclere Castle (Downton) yesterday and it was burning hot, such a difference today.

I've got quite a little build up of cards made that I haven't yet blogged and here are a couple of cards made for friends birthdays. Hope you like. See you soon hugz Dee x




2 comments:

  1. I love both your cards Dee and I'm sure I couldn't choose a favourite. Both different, both lovely. Glad you enjoyed your time away. It's good to have a break. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete